Has been formed to “foster the development of commercial activity” between the United States of America & the Sultanate of Oman. OABC promotes friendship, understanding & other matters of mutual interest between the U.S. business communities in the Sultanate of Oman & the individuals of the Sultanate of Oman. OABC’s focal endeavor is to provide a forum for the exchange of information, advice & ideas with respect to share of concerns & the discussion of any matters of interest to the U.S. business communities in the Sultanate of Oman”.
OABC offers membership to any U.S. National, an employee of a person or entity with significant U.S. origin or affiliation & resident of the Sultanate of Oman with interest in the objectives of the organization.Regular electronic communications are sent out to members with updates on events, membership, and other strategic issues of importance to US business executives and US citizens abroad. OABC is managed by an Executive Director and professional staff.
The Board of Directors is elected annually by members and includes four officers and 10 members at large. The Chairman is the spokesperson for the membership.
- OABC to bring Landmark Harvard Conference to Oman
- OABC Board of Director Candidates
- OABC Launches Charitable Initiaives for Ramadan
- OABC Organizes Panel to discuss United States-Oman Free Trade Agreement
- OABC Examines Intellectual Property Rights in the Sultanate
- OABC boosts student Employability in CSR Initiative
U.S. Government Resources
- Bureau of Economic Analysis
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- CIA World Factbook
- Country Commercial Guide
- US Census Bureau